Feeling good today because I’ve got some goals in front of me and I am so glad to be out of school.
I’ll be working and golfing and living life to the fullest this summer!
I can’t wait for the next 3 months to unfold and see the growth I will have.
This summer, I will be doing the following:
- Working as a Marketing/Sales Analyst for Polaris Insurance Solutions
- Working as a Youth Golf Coach at The First Tee
- Going on trips to Colorado, Montana and South Dakota
- Golfing with friends in tournaments and for leisure
- Attending the PGA Championship in St. Louis (Bellerive CC)
- Finishing the final few weeks of Discipleship 1 with my Dad and my church
- Working out 1 to 2 days per week (Say what?!)
- Hanging out with friends and family that mean the most.
This summer will be filled with lots of work, fun, and memories.
I want to make sure I stay committed to all of these things as they are important to me in a lot of ways.
I pray that God will use me as a light and that I would be a positive influence in all of the lives I come across this summer. I also pray that I will stay motivated to do everything that I do with a heart of love, grace, sincerity, and perseverance.
Summer 2018: Let’s go!